1. Entry is open from 01.04.2017 to 31.12.2018 to people aged 21 years and older, excluding employees of Barton & Guestier or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must take a creative content (photo, video, sound, text) showing what B&G insipires them!
To enter, participants have to register on MyB&G plateform: https://www.barton-guestier.com/MyBG. They have to create an account and then upload their content.
Any entries we deem to be encouraging irresponsible behaviour will be disqualified from the competition.
Any entries including political topics will be disqualified from the competition.
Any entries showing nude people will be disqualified from the competition.
In accordance with French law (Loi Evin), any photo depicting the consumption of alcohol may not be considered.
3. The prize set (estimated value: 4,000€) is the following:
4. The prizewinners will be the best entrants chosen for their creativity and the quality of their content by the Barton & Guestier team. The winners will be chosen after the competition closes on December 31st, 2018.
5. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non‐transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The prizewinners will be notified by e‐mail before February 28th, 2019.
7. The prizewinners must be prepared to take part in all communication related to the promotion. The Twitter or Instagram usernames of the winners may appear in the Barton &
Guestier Twitter feed, Instagram or Facebook page.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
9. By entering the competition prize draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Promoter: Barton & Guestier, Château Magnol, 87 rue du Dehez ‐ BP 30, 33290 Blanquefort, France. RCS Bordeaux n°592 008 999.